The Huawei Mate 20 Pro has easily the most sophisticated set of cameras of all Huawei phones to date and arguably the best camera phone you can get your hands on in 2018.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is priced at P49,990 (around $945) in the Philippines and available in Black, Twilight, and Emerald Green colors. It maintains the big and vibrant screen the series has been known for, as well as the stellar battery life previous iterations have provided, while fitting in three cameras around the back.
There’s one for ultra-wide shots and another for taking bright and clear photos from a good distance. The main camera has a 40-megapixel color sensor and captures amazing detail and resolution in images. The Mate 20 Pro can also use artificial intelligence or AI to add cinematic effects on the fly, as well as automatically change the settings in photo mode to take better pictures depending on the subject and lighting situation.
The Mate 20 Pro can indeed lead to some breathtaking shots. But if you need help getting creative with its triple-camera system, we’ve got your back. Click the video link in this article to watch how you can take the phone’s cameras to the next level using tools you can find at home or in a nearby grocery store.
Simple camera hacks for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Huawei Mate 20 Pro specs
- 6.39-inch OLED display, 3,120 x 1,440 resolution
- Octa-core Kirin 980 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB expandable storage (via nano SD card)
- Triple rear cameras with Leica lens and LED flash (40MP main camera, 20MP ultra-wide camera, 8MP telephoto camera)
- 24-megapixel front camera with 3D system for face unlock
- Fingerprint sensor (in-display)
- 4,200mAh battery with 40-watt fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post