Yesterday, we reported that a Huawei P30 Pro model with bigger storage and a new color is coming to the Philippines soon. We didn’t know its price, among other details, yet at the time.
Today, we finally have everything there is to know about it, as confirmed to us by sales staff at a Huawei Concept Store in the northern part of Metro Manila.
Priced at P55,990 (around $1,094), the limited-edition Huawei P30 Pro Amber Sunrise with 512GB of storage will be up for preorder from July 27 until August 2. Make a P1,000 ($20) deposit during the preorder period, and you will get the following freebies along with your new smartphone August 3:
- Huawei Watch GT worth P12,990 ($254)
- Huawei Freelace valued at P3,490 ($68)
Recall that only the Breathing Crystal, Aurora, and Black color variants of the phone were initially available in the country. They had a lower memory configuration, too, pairing 8GB of RAM with 256GB of storage. Which means they’re more affordable at P49,990 ($977) as well, though because of Huawei’s Rainy Season Promotion, which ends July 31, they’re being sold for only P45,990 ($899).
Huawei P30 Pro specs
- 6.47-inch AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9)
- Octa-core Kirin 980 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB (Breathing Crystal, Aurora, Black colors)/512GB (Amber Sunrise) storage
- Quad 40MP, f/1.6 main, 20MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide, 8MP, f/3.4 telephoto with 5x optical zoom, TOF 3D rear cameras with LED flash
- 32MP, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 4,200mAh battery with 40-watt USB-C fast charging, 15-watt wireless charging
- EMUI 9 on top of Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post