(Update, March 23: The Redmi 12C is priced starting at P5,499 [$101] in the Philippines!)
Marketed as “an entry-level device that will leave you feeling like a tech guru without breaking the bank,” the Redmi 12C is scheduled to go official locally March 23. And if you want to win one, you might want to join the “Guess the Price” contest Xiaomi is promoting online. In China, the phone sells for as low as ¥699 (roughly P5,554 or $101) and goes as high as ¥899 (P7,143 or $131).
The Redmi 12C is the successor to the Redmi 10C. Underneath its hood is a 12nm MediaTek Helio G85 chipset paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage — all expandable. It comes with a 50-megapixel dual-rear camera, a battery rated at 5,000mAh and supports 10-watt charging, and a 6.71-inch HD+ screen. The Redmi 12C likewise features an 8-megapixel selfie camera, a rear-mounted fingerprint reader, and Android 12 with MIUI 13 on top.
Redmi 12C specs
- 6.71-inch LCD display, HD+ (720 x 1,650) resolution
- 12nm MediaTek Helio G85 processor
- 3GB/4GB/6GB LPRDDR4X RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- Dual 50-megapixel (main), AI rear cameras
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 5,000mAh battery with 10-watt charging
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12 OS
- Color options: Ocean Blue, Graphite Gray, Mint Green, and Lavender Purple
Share this Post