The realme GT Neo5 SE has debuted in China with the Qualcomm chipset that aims to bring flagship-grade features from the chip maker’s 8 series to mid-tier devices. In fact, the handset achieved a 1,009,127 benchmark score in Antutu, making it comparable to some of the fastest phones from last year.
Keeping the realme GT Neo5 SE’s lights on is a 5,500mAh battery, the largest cell on a realme unit yet. Charging maxes out at 100 watts, allowing you to top up the smartphone from 0% to 100% in roughly 31 minutes.
Those specs, coupled with a 1,500Hz Gaming Control Engine, a heat-dissipation system, and a full-speed Antenna Matrix System 2.0, should make anyone’s e-gaming experience better, the brand says.
The realme GT Neo5 SE likewise features a 144Hz AMOLED screen that measures 6.74 inches, a triple-camera system on the back that’s headlined by a 64-megapixel sensor, a 16-megapixel selfie camera, and a user interface that’s based on Android 13.
In China, its four variants come with the following price tags:
- 8GB + 256GB: ¥2,099 (around P16,681 or $305)
- 12GB + 256GB: ¥2,299 (P18,272 or $334)
- 12GB + 512GB: ¥2,399 (P19,067 or $348)
- 16GB + 1TB: ¥2,799 (P22,239 or $406)
Will the realme GT Neo5 SE be released in global markets, including the Philippines? That, we’re excited to find out.
realme GT Neo5 SE specs
- 6.74-inch AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 1,400 nits brightness
- 4nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Plus Gen 2 CPU with 5G
- Adreno 725 GPU
- 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM
- 256G/512GB/1TB storage
- Triple 64-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultrawide, 2-megapixel microlens rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 5,500mAh battery with 100-watt fast wired charging
- realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13
- Colors: Final Fantasy, Polar Black
Main image via Weibo (you’ll find more pictures here)
Share this Post