Here’s a PS4 that we think is worth adding to your collection. The Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 2TB 500 Million Limited Edition Console has already arrived on Philippine shores. As you know, only 50,000 units are going to be available worldwide.
Local gaming and multimedia store DataBlitz is selling it for P30,930 (roughly $568) — a few thousand pesos more than its suggested retail price of $499.99 (P26,715) in the United States. It’s an irresistible price for something that boasts the following:
- Transparent body. The shell of the regular version has been given a makeover to give way to a translucent blue one. And it looks amazing! What a way to celebrate the 500 million PlayStation systems sold worldwide.
- 2TB of storage. More space for your games, screenshots, apps, videos, and other files, anyone?
- Matching PlayStation Camera. It is now included in the box.
- Matching vertical stand. To display your console upright. Because why not?
- Matching DualShock 4 wireless controller. More gorgeous controller.
DataBlitz says that delivery schedules vary per location. So if you are keen on getting a Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 2TB 500 Million Limited Edition Console, you need to call your preferred branch to confirm the device’s availability before dropping by. You can find its store directory on this page. Call now, or you’ll be left with a limited-edition console with a jacked-up price on sites like OLX.
More on the gaming console, plus links to its listing on Best Buy and Target, here.
Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 2TB 500 Million Limited Edition Console official product video
Share this Post