The Realme 3 launched with a jaw-dropping price tag of as low as P6,990 (around $132), making it the most affordable MediaTek Helio P60 smartphone in the Philippines.
But what if you are into mobile photography more than anything else, and that’s what you are after when choosing which handset to get? Is the Realme 3 a worth-enough buy?
We pitted the device’s ability to take pictures at night against that of several flagship phones, all worth not less than P40,000 ($758). Why in low-light situations? Because that’s when it’s hard to shoot. Light is the most important aspect of photography, after all.
Right? Riiiigggghhhtt? To think the difference in price is huge. We’re talking tens of thousands of pesos. So if you are the type that usually takes pictures in low-light situations and can’t exactly afford a flagship device now, we urge you to check out the Realme 3. Maybe it’s “the one” for you.
Realme 3 specs
- 6.2-inch display, 1,520 x 720 resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage
- Dual 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel rear cameras with LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 4,230mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie-based ColorOS 6
- Colors: Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue
Share this Post