On April 23, we reported that Huawei Philippines will replace the battery of select models for only P799 (around $15). Today, we’re bringing you another good news: Soon, the company will hold service-related activities to help keep your unit in its best condition.
Starting May 2019, walk-in customers can avail themselves of free services we’ve listed below every first Friday and Saturday of each month. Meaning the first two Huawei Service Days will already be on May 3 and May 4.
- Phone-disinfect service. Free cleaning, yes;
- Out-of-warranty labor charge. You only need to pay for the parts-replacement cost; and
- Screen-protector application. The only thing you need to do is like or comment on a Huawei Facebook event post (we’re thinking this could be for the Huawei Service Day, which the manufacturer has yet to post on the social-networking site) to get a free screen protector and application service. This is on a “first come, first served” basis and while stock lasts.
Take note that only owners of these models will be given screen protectors for free:
- Mate series: Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, and Mate 9
- P series: Huawei P20 Pro, P20, P20 Lite, P10 Plus, P10, P9 Plus, and P9
- Nova series: Huawei Nova 3, Nova 3i, Nova 2i, and Nova 2 Lite
- Y series: Huawei Y9 2019, Y7 Pro 2019, Y6 2019, and Y6 2018
- Tablets: Huawei MediaPad T3 7.0 and MediaPad T1 7.0
Each customer is eligible to participate in the event once a month. And not all authorized service centers will offer the services we’ve mentioned. Only the following will:
- Glorietta, Makati City
- Podium, Pasig City
- TriNoma, Quezon City
- SM South, Las Piñas City
- Fonerange, SM San Fernando, San Fernando City
- MemoXpress, Clark, Pampanga
- Citylight, Dagupan City
- Cebu City
- Davao City
- Cagayan de Oro City
Huawei Philippines hasn’t specified which centers in the latter three cities will participate in the event, but we’ll update the list as soon as we get it. Alternatively, you may contact the Huawei hotline at +63923.099.0468 any day between 9 a.m to 9 p.m.
Share this Post