Own an old Huawei phone or tablet? Good news: Huawei Philippines will be having a battery-replacement event for select models for a limited time, allowing owners to stretch their device’s lifespan by a couple more years, for a reasonable fixed amount.
The event will run from April 27 to May 27 at all Huawei Authorized Service Centers. You can find one near your location at this link.
To get a new battery for your phone or tablet, you’ll only need to pay P799, which translates to about $15 converted. Huawei Philippines says the price includes the cost of the battery itself and the labor fee. However, it won’t cover other repair costs should your device incur any additional bills.
The P799 ($15) fee already includes the cost of the battery itself and the labor fee
Some other things to note:
- The repair centers will be serving customers on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There’s a one-battery-per-customer policy.
- The promotion is subject to the availability of parts, meaning there’s no guarantee Huawei Philippines will be able to replace your unit’s battery if you wait too long.
- This event is not applicable with other ongoing promotions.
The full list of devices covered by this promotion is below.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei Mate 9
- Huawei P10 Plus
- Huawei P10
- Huawei P9
- Huawei Nova 3i
- Huawei Nova 2i
- Huawei Y6 2018
- Huawei MediaPad T1 tablet
Most of the models listed above were released in 2017 or later, which makes sense as older units tend to have poor battery life due to use and charging over the years. So good on Huawei for looking out for customers who had purchased a model from before — and not just those who own a modern phone or tablet.
Share this Post