The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 was released in the Philippines in February with a P6,990 (around $134) price tag. Will the new Huawei Y5 2019 — basically a more affordable version of the former — be available in the country as well?
The back has that leather-like texture we like on the 7.12-inch device. The camera system and company logo are placed in the same spots as those on the Y Max. And there’s a dewdrop notch at the top and branding at the bottom, too.
Inside, however, is a scaled-down Y6 Pro 2019. The Huawei Y5 2019’s screen is smaller at 5.71 inches (versus 6.09). The memory configuration is lower, as RAM is now 2GB instead of 3GB and there’s even a 16GB storage option. The front camera’s megapixel count has gone from 8 megapixels to 5 megapixels. The rest are the same. You can see its complete specs below.
Huawei Y5 2019 specs
- 5.71-inch dewdrop display, 1,520 x 720 resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Quad-core MediaTek 6761 processor (Helio A22)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in memory
- MicroSD card, up to 512GB
- 13-megapixel rear auto-focus camera, f/1.8
- 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash, f/2.2
- 3,020mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie (EMUI 9.0)
- 147.13mm x 70.78mm x 8.45mm
- 146g (including battery)
- Faux-leather finish
- Colors: Sapphire Blue, Amber Brown, Midnight Black, Modern Black
Share this Post