We recently published our review of the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Edition. In that article, we noted that the OPPO flagship, while on the more expensive side, is a notably gorgeous piece of hardware that rivals the best the industry has to offer in terms of performance and camera features.
The latter you probably already know about — 48 megapixel on the main sensor; optical stabilization on the primary and telephoto lenses; ultra-wide lens for shooting landscapes and group pictures; and of course, 10x hybrid zoom, or up to 60x with software enhancement, courtesy of a periscope-style zoom camera. The Reno 10x Zoom Edition takes impressive photos, especially in daylight.
Oh, and did you now it can shoot really good videos as well, even at night in the absence of natural light? What’s more, the phone has OZO Audio capabilities, allowing it to record true-to-life sound in Video mode using three built-in microphones. Watch this video to see actual footage recorded using our own unit.
The OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Edition is now available in the Philippines, in Fog Sea Green and Extreme Night Black color variants, for P45,990 or about $901 converted. Its other highlights include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with 8GB RAM and 256GB of native storage, a 6.6-inch OLED screen with an under-display fingerprint sensor, and a 4,065mAh battery that supports 20-watt fast charging over USB-C.
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Edition specs
- 6.6-inch Super AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Triple 48MP (f/1.7), 8MP wide (f/2.2), and 13MP telephoto with 10x zoom cameras
- Pop-up 16MP front camera (f/2.0)
- Fingerprint sensor (in-screen)
- 4,065mAh battery
- Color OS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Fog Sea Green, Extreme Night Black, Nebula Purple, Pink Mist colors (last two not available in the Philippines)
Share this Post