The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 is currently one of most popular midrange devices in the Philippines. Which is not surprising at all considering it’s the country’s most affordable smartphone with a pop-up camera and a full-screen design.
Locally, the Y9 Prime 2019 is priced at P12,990 off contract, or roughly $254 in United States currency. It’s a lot less expensive than the OPPO F11 Pro and Vivo V15 Pro, though to be fair to both handsets, they also come with better specs in some areas.
SEE ALSO: Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 review: Moving up
However, that’s not to say Huawei’s latest release will leave you wanting for more in the specs department. It’s actually a pretty good all-around phone that feels great to use and looks even better with its dual-tone metallic paint job. It uses an efficient processor that can handle graphically demanding games as well.
READ ALSO: When your Huawei phone is getting EMUI 9.1
The triple-lens camera system with a wide-angle lens is good for almost any scenario, too. Meanwhile, the elevating 16-megapixel camera can take clear, natural-looking selfies.
But don’t let us do all the talking — check out this video to see the phone in action.
Now available in the Philippines, the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 can be purchased in Emerald Green, Sapphire Blue, and Midnight Black colors nationwide.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 specs
- 6.59-inch LCD display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9)
- Octa-core Kirin 710F processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB expandable storage (up to 512GB through microSD)
- Triple 16MP, 8MP (ultra wide), 2MP (depth) rear cameras
- Pop-up 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- 4,000mAh battery with USB-C charging
- EMUI 9 on Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Emerald Green, Sapphire Blue, and Midnight Black
Share this Post