PayMaya, a free mobile app that you can use to pay for online and offline purchases, is giving you plenty of reasons to shop with cashback offers of up to P2,650 (about $52).
Until July 31, PayMaya users can enjoy these rewards every time they use their account to make a purchase:
- Up to 100% cashback (maximum of P200 or $4 in cashback) on the PayMaya online store if you buy prepaid credits
- Up to 100% cashback (maximum of P200 or $4 in cashback) when you buy Mobile Legends: Bang Bang gaming pins
- P300 or $6 cashback if you use your PayMaya card for an online payment of at least P3,000 ($59)
- P150 or $3 cashback when you send at least P3,000 ($59) to another PayMaya user
- Up to P1,000 cashback when you pay using PayMaya QR at select physical stores
PayMaya is also offering to double the cashback (maximum of P500 or $10) on QR transactions at partner retailers, so you may want to look around for stores that have PayMaya terminals before deciding on what to buy. Additionally, users who pay their bills with PayMaya can earn as much as P200 ($4) cashback for two bills paid until the end of the month.
If you don’t have a PayMaya account, you should sign up now before these deals expire. All you need to do is download the PayMaya app from the Google Play Store — or App Store, if you’re using an Apple smartphone or tablet — and register with your mobile number.
You can easily top up your account through more than 30 bank partners via Instapay, or through more than 40,000 PayMaya Add Money channels nationwide, including Smart Padala by PayMaya centers, Smart stores, Bayad Center, SM Business Center, Robinsons Business Center, Gaisano Capital Business Center, 7-Eleven, ExpressPay, and Cebuana Lhuillier, among many others.
Share this Post