The “S” can easily stand for “stylish. Really, the Vivo S1 is right up there in the design department. And the good news is it’s coming to the Philippines soon.
In fact, the company is already taking preorders for the smartphone until September 6. If you reserve a unit now, you’ll get an equally chic JBL GO 2 Bluetooth speaker worth P2,300 (around $44) for free.
Priced at P14,999 ($288), the Vivo S1 also targets those who want a big screen, storage, and battery.
The Super AMOLED display with a dewdrop notch and an in-screen fingerprint sensor measures 6.38 inches diagonally. The storage, paired with 6GB of RAM and a MediaTek Helio P65 chip, is 128GB — and it’s expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB. The battery is rated at 4,500mAh — and you don’t have to worry much about charging time because it supports 18-watt fast charging.
For your photography needs, there are three cameras on the Vivo S1’s back. A 16-megapixel main shooter is coupled with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. A 32-megapixel front unit takes care of your selfies.
We already have a unit with us, so expect our review to be up within September.
Vivo S1 specs
- 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio P65 processor
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 6GBGB RAM
- 128GB storage, expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Triple rear cameras: 16MP, f/1.8 (wide); 8MP, f/2.2 (ultra-wide); 2MP, f/2.4 (depth sensor)
- 32MP (f/2.0) front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- Ultra Game Mode
- 4,500mAh battery with support for 18-watt fast charging
- MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- FuntouchOS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Skyline Blue, Diamond Black
Share this Post