Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Well, we didn’t see this coming. Realme has announced on Chinese social media platform Weibo a new member of its V series family.
According to the world’s fastest-growing smartphone vendor, the Realme V11 5G is now official in China. And just like the others in the lineup, it’s another 5G handset that won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Take a look at the prices of its two memory configurations, and see how affordable the unit is:
- 4GB + 128GB: ¥1,199 (roughly P8,900 or $185)
- 6GB + 128GB: ¥1,399 (P10,385 or $216)
At the heart of the Realme V11 5G is a MediaTek Dimensity 700, the chip that debuted on the OPPO A55 5G. Not familiar? Check out the infographic below to know more about the chipset.
The Realme V11 5G packs a 13-megapixel dual rear camera, an 8-megapixel selfie shooter, a 5,000mAh battery with support for 18-watt fast charging, a 6.52-inch screen, and a fingerprint sensor on the side. Available in blue and gray color variants, it already ships with Realme UI based on Android 11.
Realme has not brought any of its V series smartphones to the Philippines, so at this time, we’re not really keeping our hopes up when it comes to the possibility of a V11 local release.
Realme V11 5G specs
- 6.52-inch LCD display, 1,600 x 720 resolution
- Octa-core 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with 5G
- Mali-G57 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Dual 13-megapixel, f/2.2 (main) and 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (depth) rear cameras
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (side-mounted)
- 5,000mAh battery with 18-watt USB-C charging
- Realme UI based on Android 11
Share this Post