The Infinix Zero X Neo has silently gone on sale on Shopee Philippines. Priced at P10,990 (roughly $219), it’s P4,000 ($80) more affordable than the Pro model. The listing we at Revü spotted shows that there are three color options — Nebula Black, Starry Silver, and Bahamas Blue — but only the first two variants are available for purchase at this time.
Similar to the other smartphones in the lineup, the Infinix Zero X Neo is equipped with a periscope camera with 5x optical and 60x digital zoom — one that’s designed to shoot for the moon. Just take note that the main sensor has stepped down to 48 megapixels and lacks optical image stabilization or OIS. Of course, some compromises have to be made for budget-conscious consumers.
Just like the Pro and vanilla Zero X models, the handset also comes with a MediaTek Helio G95 chip paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage; a 16-megapixel selfie shooter; and an OS version that’s based on Android 11. Other features of the Neo include a 6.78-inch display with 90Hz refresh and 180Hz touch-sampling rates; a power key that serves as a fingerprint reader; and a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18 watts of fast charging.
Infinix Zero X Neo specs
- 6.78-inch LCD screen, FHD+, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch-sampling rate
- 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor
- Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 48-megapixel main, 8-megapixel periscope telephoto, 2-megapixel monochrome rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera with dual flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5,000mAh battery with 18-watt USB-C fast charging
- XOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- Colors: Nebula Black, Starry Silver, and Bahamas Blue
Main image is that of our Infinix Zero X pro review unit
Share this Post