Realme‘s first C series smartphone with a 50-megapixel AI camera was launched in India in September. Now, that handset has finally been launched in the Philippines.
The Realme C25Y is now available at more than 500 Realme stores and over 4,000 partner dealers nationwide. The model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage is priced at P7,990 (roughly $158). The version with double the storage, on the other hand, is selling for P8,990 ($178).
If you buy the C25Y — or even other Realme devices valued at least P5,000 ($99) — anytime until January 2, 2022, you will get a chance to win a Realme TechLife product or a Mitsubishi Mirage G4 in the #realmeWithYou Christmas Raffle Promo. Swing by this page for the complete mechanics.
A follow-up to the C25s that was launched locally in June, the Realme C25Y offers camera-related features such as AI Beauty Function and HDR, Panoramic View, and Portrait modes. It boasts a 5,000mAh battery that the brand says can last 48 days in standby mode and has support for 18-watt fast charging.
Just like the C25s, this newly released model got a TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High Reliability Certification for passing 23 major tests, including 10 daily-use test scenarios, extreme environment tests, and component reliability tests. You can check out the budget smartphone’s full specs below.
Realme C25Y specs
- 6.5-inch LCD display, 1,600 x 720 resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-core Unicom T610 12nm processor
- ARM Mali G52 3-EE GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- Triple 50-megapixel, f/1.8 main; 2-megapixel, f/2.4 mono; and 2-megapixel, f/2.4 macro rear cameras
- 8-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 5,000mAh battery with 18-watt Quick Charge technology
- Realme R Edition based on Android 11
- Color options: Glacier Blue, Metal Grey
Realme C25Y unboxing video
Share this Post