The newly released phone from the brand’s gaming-focused series has gone on sale for as low as ¥1,599 (around P12,567 or $240) for the 8GB/128GB version and the ¥1,799 (P14,142 or $270) for the 8GB/256GB variant. Those are early-bird offers, though. Starting June 12, it will be sold at its regular prices: ¥1,699 (P13,356 or $255) and ¥1,899 (P14,926 or $285).
At the heart of the Vivo T2x is the MediaTek Dimensity 1300 5G chip, which can also be found in the OPPO Reno8. The SoC is built on a 6nm TSMC process and comes with eight processing cores with four Cortex-A78 performance cores scaling up to 3GHz (on one core) and four Cortex-A55 efficiency cores for everyday smartphone tasks.
Keeping the T2x’s lights on is a 6,000mAh battery that supports up to 44 watts of fast charging. The screen measures 6.58 inches and boasts a 144Hz refresh rate. There’s also a 50-megapixel dual camera on the back, a 16-megapixel selfie sensor, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a user interface that’s based on Android 12.
Again, Vivo’s T1 models just arrived in the Philippines, so we doubt that the T2x — and T2 — will get here at any time soon.
Vivo T2x specs
- 6.58-inch LCD with 2,408 x 1,080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling
- 6nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1300 processor with 5G
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual 50-megapixel, f/1.8 main, 2-megapixel depth rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 6,000mAh battery with 44-watt fast charging
- OriginOS 2.0 based on Android 12
Share this Post