Realme plans to “sweep through the competition” with its latest number series, which has already had 50 million shipments globally.
The launch of the Realme 10 is just the start. It kicks off the brand’s celebration of the year’s shopping festivals. In the Philippines, for example, you can buy the handset for only P10,999 (roughly $188) during the 11.11 sale. Worldwide, the Realme 10 is priced from $229 (P13,298).
Realme 10 review video. For more of our videos, do subscribe to our YouTube channel
At the heart of the Realme 10 is the MediaTek Helio G99. The 4G chip is built on an up-to-date 6nm process node and is meant to make gaming phones last longer. But does it deliver on its promise? How about the device’s other features? Are they compelling enough that it makes the company’s new model attractive also for those who are not that much into mobile gaming? Watch the video we embedded above to find out if the Realme 10 deserves the hype it’s getting!
Realme 10 specs
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 6nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G99 4G processor
- Mali-G57 MC2
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Dual 50-megapixel main, 2-megapixel mono rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 33-watt fast charging
- realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Color options: Clash White, Rush Black
Share this Post