OPPO‘s first clamshell smartphone has landed in the Philippines.
The OPPO Find N2 Flip, which debuted globally in February, is now available in the Philippines for P49,999 (roughly $919) for 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. That price tag could mean the Find N2 Flip could give the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 a run for its money. Note that the 8GB/256GB version of the latter retails at P62,990 ($1,157).
And here’s something else: If you buy the newly launched OPPO model on Lazada at any time from today, March 22, to March 31, you’ll get freebies worth P9,500 ($175) in total — a pair of OPPO Enco Air3 and an OPPO Watch Free.
Now available in the Philippines with a competitive price tag! The OPPO Find N2 Flip debuted in China in December alongside the OPPO Find N2, which we’re currently reviewing
The OPPO Find N2 Flip stands out with a bigger cover screen at 3.26 inches, which can be used to check notifications, display a QR code, and preview the Camera app if you want to take selfies with the main sensor, among others. The 6.8-inch Samsung E6 AMOLED inner display supports 120Hz refresh rate and has 1,600 nits of peak brightness. There’s also a teardrop-shaped hinge that’s certified by TÜV Rheinland for 400,000 times of folding; it is crafted using aircraft-grade, high-strength steel and polymer, after all.
For imaging, the foldable phone packs a a 50-megapixel primary camera with a Sony IMX890 sensor, Hasselblad image tuning, and the company’s MariSilicon X NPU. The main shooter is assisted by a dedicated 8-megapixel shooter for landscapes and group shots.
Rounding out the specs are a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus 5G chipset, a 4,300mAh battery with support for fast charging up to 44 watts, a 32-megapixel selfie camera, and Android 13 OS layered with the brand’s ColorOS 13.
“The OPPO Find N2 Flip boasts a stylish, pocket-sized design with powerful features and superior camera technology that is perfect for passionate purveyors who are inspired to express themselves with the best flip phone in the industry. We are excited to empower those willing to push creative boundaries and embrace innovation with OPPO,” said OPPO Philippines CRM and PR head Joanarc Sales.
OPPO Find N2 Flip unboxing
OPPO Find N2 Flip specs
- 6.8-inch E6 AMOLED foldable display, 2,520 x 1,080 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, UTG glass protection
- 3.26-inch AMOLED cover display, 720 x 382 resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 glass protection
- 4nm MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus processor
- Mali-G710 MC10 GPU
- 8GB/12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual 50-megapixel main (Sony IMX890), 8-megapixel ultrawide rear cameras with Hasselblad image tuning, MariSilicon X NPU
- 32-megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 4,300mAh battery with 44-watt SuperVOOC charging
- ColorOS 13 based on Android 13
- Color options: Moonlit Purple and Astral Black
Share this Post