(Update, May 31: Our vivo V27 5G long-term review is up!)
Both devices are marketed as “studios in your pocket,” calling them #TheAuraPortraitMaster(s) courtesy of the Aura Light portrait system on their rear. Or in normal speak, the built-in ring light. The idea is to replace the usual camera flash and help the phones take better low-light pictures in Portrait mode, especially when using the Flash Portrait style, among others.
Watch this to find out if the vivo V27 5G is good enough as a ‘studio in our pocket.’ For more of our videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel
But does the brand deliver on its promise? Let’s turn our focus on the vivo V27 5G, which we’ve used for quite some time, and see if the smartphone can be good enough to be anyone’s mobile studio. We encourage you to watch the video above to find out what we think of the vivo V27 5G!
The 12GB/256GB variant of the more premium V series model is priced at P24,999 (roughly $460) and will be available for preorder from April 10 to April 16. Each purchase entitles you to a free TWS Bluetooth headset or a vivo VIP card until supplies last.
Now, if you’re also considering the vivo V27e, take note that its 8GB/256GB version is available for preorder until tomorrow, March 29, exclusively on the company’s E-store.
vivo V27 5G specs
- 6.78-inch curved AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- 4nm MediaTek Dimensity 7200 processor with 5G
- Mali-G610 GPU
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Triple 50-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultrawide, 2-megapixel macro rear cameras with OIS + EIS, Aura Portrait flash system
- 50-megapixel front camera with autofocus
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 4,600mAh battery with 66-watt fast wired charging
- FuntouchOS 13 based on Android 13
- Color: Emerald Green
Visit vivo Philippines’ website for more information on #TheAuraPortraitMaster smartphones.
Share this Post