Netflix Games has added a bunch of high-quality games lately, and the newest addition to its growing catalogue of mobile titles is Football Manager 2024, or simply FM24, which launched recently on multiple platforms including Steam, Xbox Game Pass, and Epic Games.
Football Manager 2024 Mobile, which is essentially a watered-down port of FM24 for Android devices and not to be confused with FM24 Touch for Apple Arcade, is also available for purchase on the Google Play Store for $9.99 or £9.99, or P499 if you live in the Philippines. The good news is that you can get the latest entry in the highly popular football-strategy sim with a Netflix subscription, without paying anything extra.
Here’s how to download Football Manager 2024 Mobile for free on Netflix Games.
- Download and open the Netflix app.
- Sign up or log in to your account on the app.
- Tap the Games icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Scroll down, and you should see Football Manager 2024 Mobile under the “Recently Released” tab.
- Select FM24 Mobile and choose “Get Game.” This will take you to a Google Play Store page where you can download the game for free by choosing “Install.”
It goes without saying, you’ll need Play Store access on your device, along with an active Netflix account, in order to run the game. Of course, ending your membership will also terminate your access to Football Manager 2024 Mobile and the rest of the titles on Netflix Games.
But while you’re at it, feel free to install Dead Cells: Netflix Edition, TMNT: Shredder’s Revenger, Immortality, Twelve Minutes, Samurai Shodown, and other great games that are on the platform. They’re all free as long as you have a Netflix subscription.
Official launch trailer
Share this Post