The Huawei Nova 2 Lite will be priced at P9,990 ($192) in the country. As we previously mentioned, preorders will run from March 14 to 23, and the redemption period will start from March 24th. Early adopters will get a set of wireless JBL headphones worth P4,599 ($88). That’s a sweet deal if we ever saw one. Check out the preorder details here.
At the said price point, the Nova 2 Lite will be competing head-on with the recently announced OPPO A83, which also sports a taller display, albeit in a smaller footprint. You can see how the upcoming Huawei phone stacks up against the A83 and four other competing handsets in our comparison article.
To recap, the Huawei Nova 2 Lite is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. Measuring six inches across at an 18:9 screen ratio with a 1,440 x 720 resolution, it has slim bezels around the display.
The selfie camera is decent at 8 megapixels, while the 13-megapixel module at the back can take photos with blurred backgrounds with the aid of a secondary 2-megapixel sensor. Additionally, the Nova 2 Lite boots Android 8.0 Oreo from the get-go.
We’re currently taking the Huawei Nova 2 Lite for a spin, so check back regularly for some in-depth content.
Huawei Nova 2 Lite specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 5.99-inch HD+ IPS 18:9 display, 1440 x 720 pixel resolution
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Face unlock, fingerprint scanner
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G, LTE
- 13-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and LED flash
- 2-megapixel secondary rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera with toning flash
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor
- Matte black, blue, gold
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery
Share this Post