We now know how much the new Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR will cost in the Philippines. Apple’s official online store has published local pricing for the new iPhones, and they’re predictably steep — even for Apple’s standards.
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will start at P67,990 (around $1,257) and P74,990 ($1,386), respectively. All three colors options at launch — silver, gray, and gold — are listed on the online store. The iPhone XR is the least prohibitive of the three (though not by much), with a starting price of P50,990 ($943). It’s available in white, black, blue, yellow, coral, and red finishes.
Here’s the complete local pricing for the latest iPhone range:
- Apple iPhone XS 64GB – P67,990 ($1,257)
- Apple iPhone XS 256GB – P77,490 ($1,433)
- Apple iPhone XS 512GB – P90,490 ($1,673)
- Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB – P74,990 ($1,386)
- Apple iPhone XS Max 256GB – P84,490 ($1,562)
- Apple iPhone XS Max 512GB – P97,490 ($1,802)
- Apple iPhone XR 64GB – P50,990 ($943)
- Apple iPhone XR 128GB – P53,990 ($998)
- Apple iPhone XR 256GB – P60,490 ($1,118)
Consider that the now-discontinued Apple iPhone X with 64GB storage cost P64,490 ($1,192) at the time it was launched in the Philippines last year.
The Apple website says they’re unavailable for purchase at the moment, but they’re supposed to start shipping on October 26, as we earlier reported. The October release date is much earlier than the iPhone X’s December 1 schedule.
Both Globe Telecom and Smart Communications have yet to publish carrier plans that include the new iPhones as of this writing, although we expect that to change soon.
Image via iNews
Share this Post