Starting October 13, coincidentally the opening of the first Honor concept store in the Philippines, you may already buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro from any of the four Mi Authorized Stores here. The smartphone will soon be available for purchase online from Lazada, too, but no date has been set for that yet.
The base model with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage is priced at P10,990 (roughly $203). The variant with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in memory, on the other hand, costs P12,990 ($240).
Just for comparison’s sake, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, the Redmi Note 6 Pro’s predecessor and what is known in India as the Redmi Note 5 Pro, currently has the following price tags:
- 3GB/32GB: P9,495 ($175)
- 4GB/64GB: P10,995 ($203)
- 4GB/64GB Limited Edition (Red): P11,990 ($221)
The new phone retains a lot of the Note 5’s specs. It’s just that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro’s 6.2-inch screen is bigger than its older sibling’s 6-inch LCD display. Plus it features a notch. Of course, the number of cameras has gone from three to four as well, with two sensors placed on each side.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specs
- 6.26-inch LCD display, 2,280 x 1,080 resolution (19:9)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB expandable memory
- Dual 12- and 5-megapixel rear cameras with LED flash
- Dual 20- and 2-megapixel front cameras
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- 4,000mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
Share this Post