It’s looking a lot like Christmas in November for ZenFone hopefuls, as ASUS Philippines has announced a massive price drop for select smartphones in time for holiday-shopping season.
Among the phones on sale at a much lower price is the ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 with 4GB RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. It’s now just P10,995 (around $206), down from P13,995 ($262) when it was launched in the Philippines back in July.
The ZenFone Max Pro M1 is one of the company’s most popular Android devices, and for good reason. It runs almost-stock Android 8.1 Oreo on a midrange Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. On top of that, it comes in sporting a dual-lens camera setup featuring an extra lens for portrait-style pictures.
Yet another highlight is the battery: 5,000mAh, which will easily provide up to two days of active use. Most people will find the battery mileage beyond sufficient, enough to get them through long gaming sessions before having to reach for the wall adapter.
You’ll find the complete specs of the ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 below.
- 6-inch LCD display, 2,160 x 1,080 resolution (18:9)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB expandable memory
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2 aperture) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) rear cameras
- 8-megapixel front camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- 5,000mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB 2.0 port
- Stock Android 8.1 Oreo
Additionally, ASUS Philippines has dropped the prices of these ZenFone models:
- ASUS ZenFone 5Q: Now P12,995 ($244) from P16,995 ($319)
- ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 3GB + 32GB: Now P8,995 ($169) from P9,995 ($187)
- ASUS ZenFone Max M1: Now P7,995 ($150) from P8,995 ($169)
- ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M1: Now P7,995 ($150) from P9,995 ($187)
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Max Lite: Now P5,995 ($112) from P7,995 ($150)
These offers are available at participating stores and dedicated ASUS retail locations nationwide, as well as online through the ASUS E-store at https://ph.store.asus.com.
Share this Post