2018, more than any other
(Update, January 1: Due to unforeseen circumstances, we’ll be revealing the winners on January 2.)
In the Philippines, we’ve seen a raft of excellent devices get announced week after week, month after month, that it has become a tall task to choose which phones are worth considering — and which are not. But now that 2018 is winding to a close, it’s time for us to look back at some of the best announced this year. Yes, it’s awards time again.
To make things even more interesting and engaging this time around, we’re opening the polls today, December 25th, for the People’s Choice category. We’re closing them on the 31st. But first, some notes:
- You can vote until December 31.
- You can choose to answer all polls or just a few of them.
- We selected the nominees. Our requirements? They must have been released in 2018 and should be officially available in the Philippines. However, we’re giving you the ability to submit your own choice for the Smartphone Brand of the Year award.
- There can only be one winner per category.
- We’ll be back on January 1, 2019, to announce the winners of the voting, as well as our Editor’s
Choicepicks for the best smartphones you can buy.
Ready to cast your votes? Scroll below to take our poll and make your voice heard.
Share this Post