Starting today, April 16, the most affordable Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 phone has just become cheaper in the Philippines.
Xiaomi’s Pocophone F1 with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage now retails at P14,990 (around $290) — or P3,000 ($58) less than its original price. The model with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of native storage gets the same price drop. Selling for P19,990 ($387) at launch, the said variant is now available on Lazada and at Mi Authorized Stores for P16,990 ($329).
Those are great deals, considering the Snapdragon 845 inside the Pocophone F1 is still a beast even it has already been replaced by the Snapdragon 855 as Qualcomm’s flagship chip.
The device is not a slouch mobile photography-wise either. Even camera-quality rating site DxOMark put it just a point below the Apple iPhone 8 in its rankings.
Launched in August in India and in September in the Philippines, the Pocophone F1 was our choice to bag the “Revü Awards 2018: Best Value-for-Money Smartphone of the Year” award. What we said last year still rings true today: “For the price, we can’t ask for a faster, more satisfying product than what Xiaomi’s sub-brand has put in front of us.”
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 specs
- 6.18-inch LCD display, 2,246 x 1,080 resolution (18.7:9)
- LiquidCool Technology cooling system
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB expandable memory
- Dual 12- and 5-megapixel rear cameras with LED flash
- 20-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 4,000mAh battery
- MIUI 9.6 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
Share this Post