Guess what’s worth checking out now more than ever? The Vivo V15 Pro’s little sibling.
The Vivo V15, which was launched in the Philippines with a P17,999 (around $350) price tag, is now more affordable by P2,000 ($39). It is currently on sale for P15,999 ($311).
It does not matter whether you get the Topaz Blue or Glamour Red color variant or even the Vivo V15 Blossom Pink Limited Edition; you’ll pay the same price.
The highlight here is the 32-megapixel pop-up — or what Vivo Philippines calls “elevating” — front camera. It slides up when activated and retracts when not in use, allowing the smartphone to have a notch-less FullView display with a high screen-to-body ratio of more than 90 percent.
It boasts three cameras on the back, one of which is an ultra-wide unit, so you can be more creative with your shots. AI Super Night mode should help you take brighter and clearer pictures at night.
Running Android 9.0 Pie-based FunTouch OS, the Vivo V15 is powered by a Helio P70 chip matched with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. And the 4,000mAh battery is bolstered by an 18-watt dual-engine fast-charging technology.
Vivo V15 specs
- 6.53-inch LCD display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor with AI chip
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB expandable storage
- Triple 12-megapixel, 8-megapixel (ultra wide), and 5-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras with LED flash
- Pop-up 32-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 4,000mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie-based FunTouch OS
Share this Post