The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is still one of the best smartphones you can buy in the Philippines today, especially now that it got updated to EMUI 9.1, where it gets the ability to zoom in on the moon — or any object, for that matter — by as much as 30x.
Plus, its price has dropped from P44,990 (around $881) to P39,990 ($783) for the Huawei Rainy Season Promotion.
So if you’re looking to get a premium phone on a postpaid plan, you may want to consider the Mate 20 Pro on Smart Communications’ Smart Signature. If you do so on or before July 31, 2019, you get a free Huawei Watch GT worth P12,990 ($254)! We have the smartwatch, and we love it, especially because its battery lasts about two weeks.
Smart Signature is a relatively new postpaid service that aims to meet people’s growing demand for mobile data services. Some of its main features include “prioritized network experience and four plans with generous open-data allocations, unlimited calls and texts, data rollover, and enhanced customer service features that make using the plan worry-free.”
Suggested Smart Signature postpaid plan
The suggested postpaid plan for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is Signature Device Plan L. You pay P2,399 ($47) a month and a P7,400 ($147) one-time cash out, and you get to enjoy the following:
- 15GB of data;
- 150 minutes of AnyNet calls; and
- unlimited AnyNet text messages.
This offer — as can be found here — is valid at the following Smart stores:
Huawei Mate 20 Pro specs
- 6.39-inch OLED display, 3,120 x 1,440 resolution
- Octa-core Kirin 980 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB expandable storage (via nano SD card)
- Triple rear cameras with Leica lens and LED flash (40MP main camera, 20MP ultra-wide camera, 8MP telephoto camera)
- 24-megapixel front camera with 3D system for face unlock
- Fingerprint sensor (in-display)
- 4,200mAh battery with 40-watt fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post