Vivo smartphones are currently listed on Shopee at up to 50% off as Vivo Philippines celebrates its Super Day sale on the online retail platform.
Even better, the first 500 buyers can get an additional 10% discount, or up to P2,500 (about $49) off, on purchases of P5,000 ($98) or more on select handsets by using the voucher code SHPXVIVO10 valid for today only. Additionally, the first 18 customers who purchase participating devices will get a JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth speaker.
Here are the Vivo phones included in the sale:
- Vivo X21 (128GB): P15,999 ($314) from P29,999 ($588)
- Vivo V11: P13,999 ($275) from P19,999 ($392)
- Vivo V11i (128GB): P10,999 ($216) from P15,999 ($314)
- Vivo V11i (64GB): P12,039 ($236) from P14,999 ($294)
- Vivo Y95: P10,999 ($216) from P12,999 ($255)
- Vivo Y91: P9,259 ($182) from P9,999 ($196)
- Vivo Y85: P8,999 ($177) from P13,999 ($275)
These deals will be offered as long as supplies last, we’re told, although the Vivo X21 will only be available from 6 p.m. today.
You might recall that the Vivo X21 was the first in the country to debut an under-display fingerprint sensor when it launched in June 2018. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage powers the handset, which also boasts dual rear cameras and an AMOLED screen with an iPhone-style notch at the top.
The Vivo V11, another good phone that you can pick up at a good price today, retains most of the same specs as the X21, but it has a gradient design on the back cover. The V11 also upgrades the battery backup to 3,400mAh and has support for 18-watt fast charging.
Share this Post