The region’s biggest ecommerce shopping season of the year ahead of 11.11 and 12.12 happens less than a week from today. But on Lazada, there are more exciting things to look forward to this time around.
For the Lazada 9.9 Big Discovery Sale on September 9, deals that are up to 90% off — more than 9 million of them — are not the only stuff to watch for. The second installment of the campaign offers the following, too:
- Consumer loans. You can pay for items worth as low as P500 (around $10) to as high as P50,000 ($957) in one- to six-month installments through any one of Lazada Philippines’ efinance partners — BillEase, Pera247, and TendoPay. Just complete the application process and submit all requirements, and if your loan request is approved, the amount will be credited to your Lazada Wallet. You can use those credits upon checkout.
- Pre-sale solution. For the first time in the Philippines, you can already secure a discounted product you’re eyeing — select ones for now, though — even before September 9. All you need to do is order it, place a 10% non-refundable deposit, and settle the balance within the validity period.
- Accessible customer collection points. No one to receive the item at home at the time of expected delivery? We have good news for you: There will be more Lazada-authorized collection points soon. There are already nine at select SM malls. Fifty-three GrowSari branches have just been launched, with hundreds more to be included in the near future. According to CEO Ray Alimurung, they are also in talks with other partners.
- Convenient bills payment. Avoid heavy traffic and long lines by paying for your electricity and water bills — those from Meralco, Maynilad, Manila Water, Albay Power and Energy, Davao Light, VECO, Metropolitan Cebu Water, and Prime Water — in the Lazada app. When you do so from now until November 2019, you can even earn up to P300 ($6) cashback.
- Helicopter flight experience with Ascent. To offer customers like you a new way to discover more of the Philippines, Lazada has partnered with startup Ascent. So now, you can actually purchase digital vouchers for helicopter tour rides in time for the Lazada 9.9 Big Discovery Sale at these exclusive prices:
According to Alimurung, the second Lazada 9.9 sale offers a great opportunity for sellers, brands, and consumers to try out new features and offerings in preparation for the upcoming mega sales, and that is why this 9.9 is all about discovery.
He added that this year’s campaign aims to showcase the site as “a digital platform that allows Filipinos to do things more conveniently and achieve more with our new suite of online to offline services and new product offerings.”
The Lazada of seven years ago is indeed different from the Lazada of today. From an ecommerce hub that’s heavily into gadgets, it has evolved into a lifestyle shopping destination before becoming something more — one that’s focused on high consumer engagement, as seen in its livestream efforts, including livestreaming a concert.
Share this Post