The Realme C2 2020 now retails for as low as P4,990 (about $98 converted), from P5,490 ($108), for 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. Meanwhile, the 3GB/64GB unit has dropped to P5,990 ($118) from its launch price of P6,490 ($127).
The C2 2020 is an entry-level device that lists a 6.1-inch dewdrop screen, dual cameras on the back, and a 4,000mAh battery as its top features. It packs a decent MediaTek Helio P22 chipset with PowerVR GE8320 graphics that can run most high-quality games at medium settings. It offers 4G connectivity as well.
The Realme 3 Pro, on the other hand, is now P2,000 ($39) less, retailing for P10,990 ($216) for the 4GB/64GB variant. The high-end version with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage likewise gets a P2,000 ($39) price cut and has been pegged at a more affordable P12,990 ($255).
The phone’s specs include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chip, dual rear cameras, a 25-megapixel selfie camera, and a 4,045mAh battery with 20-watt VOOC 3.0 fast charging over USB-C.
In our review of the Realme 3 Pro, we said that it is “one of the best all-around phones that won’t break the bank.” This remains true even today, especially after the price cut.
On top of the markdowns, the company is offering up to P30 million ($589,343) worth of freebies, including P500,000 ($9,822) in raffle prizes to customers who purchase a Realme phone until December 22. Those who buy a Realme XT will get a free 10,000mAh power bank, whereas buyers of a Realme 5 Pro will receive a pair of Realme Buds earphones.
Realme Philippines will also raffle off an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop to 10 offline and online buyers of any of its smartphones. The winners will be announced via a livestream draw on January 8 through the company’s official Facebook page.
Realme C2 2020 specs
- 6.1-inch LCD display with notch, 1,560 x 720 resolution (19.5:9), 89.35% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB expandable storage
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2 aperture) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) rear cameras
- 5-megapixel front camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- 4,000mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack,
- microUSB 2.0 port
- Android 9.0 Pie-based ColorOS 6
- Colors: Diamond Blue and Diamond Black
Realme 3 Pro specs
- 6.3-inch LCD display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9) with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB expandable storage
- Dual 16-megapixel, f/1.7 rear camera, 5-megapixel, f/2.4 depth sensor with LED flash
- 25-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 4,045mAh battery with 20-watt VOOC 3.0 fast charging
- ColorOS 6 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post