Xiaomi Philippines has unveiled a bunch of new products for the Philippine market via its January-February 2020 product brochure.
The catalog doesn’t feature the Redmi K30, unfortunately, and not all the new stuff have their prices listed. But it does bring great news to those who are looking to buy smartwatches and lifestyle products that were previously not sold in the Philippines.
Xiaomi Philippines’ January-February 2020 product brochure
You can find the entire brochure posted above, though if you’d like to see which products have caught our eye, check out our roundup below.
In case you’re not familiar, Amazfit is an exclusive provider of wearable devices for Xiaomi. Its parent company, Huami, also makes the popular Mi Band smart bands. The Apple Watch-like GTS smartwatch features a 1.65-inch AMOLED touchscreen with 348 x 442 resolution. The metal watch body is also rated to survive a depth of 50 meters, while the battery inside is said to last 14 days with normal use.
Xiaomi Mi Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
Designed to withstand the elements, this Bluetooth speaker has an IP55 rating and offers long battery life for those who need to be constantly outdoors, regardless of the weather. It supports Bluetooth 5.0, too, which makes a difference when you’re watching a movie or playing a mobile game on the go.
Xiaomi MITU RC Drone
Economical, small in size yet full of features, this tiny quadcopter is suitable for indoor and outdoor flying, and beginners looking to get into aerial photography and videography. It’s equipped with a quad-core processor, five sensors, and a built-in camera that takes 720p video at 30 frames per second.
Xiaomi Mi Walking Pad A1
The Walking Pad is a foldable treadmill that can turn any small space into a workout area. It sports an embedded LED display to show your speed, distance covered, and other other insights regarding your workout progress. If you’re looking to start 2020 on a healthy note, like so many of us, this machine could be worth a look once it becomes available.
Xiaomi Mi Himo Electric Bike T1 Pro
We can’t find this particular electric bicycle online, so we’re going to assume the Himo T1 Pro is similar to the Himo T1 that launched in China last year on the company’s crowdfunding platform. The T1 has a version with a 28,000mAh battery, which should allow it to travel up to 120 kilometers on a single charge at a speed of 25 kilometers per hour.
Here are some other items you might want to consider as well.
- Mechanical Watch Divemaster Edition: P6,990 (around $138)
- Jimmy Handheld Vacuum Cleaner: TBA
- Xiaomi Mi Type-C to Type-C cable: TBA
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H: TBA
- Xiaomi Mi Dual Driver Earphones (Type-C): TBA
- Xiaomi Mi Coffee Machine: P4,990 ($99)
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 75-inch: TBA
- Xiaomi Mi Wireless Photo Printer: P4,995 ($99)
- Xiaomi 2-in-1 Insulation Thermos: TBA
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Sterilization Humidifier: TBA
- Xiaomi Mi Multitasker Business Backpack: P1,595 ($32)
- Xiaomi Mi Zipperless Luggage 24-inch: P4,995 ($99)
- Xiaomi Mi Zipperless Luggage 20-inch: P3,495 ($69)
- Xiaomi Mi Massage Chair: P34,990 ($692)
- Xiaomi Mi Polarized Explorer Sunglasses: TBA
- Xiaomi Mi Computer Glasses Pro: TBA
- Xiaomi Mi Projector Mini: TBA
Keep in mind, these products are already available or coming soon to Authorized Mi Stores nationwide. Below, you’ll find the full list of Mi Stores in the Philippines. You can also buy Xiaomi devices and accessories from Authorized Mi Kiosks around the country.
- Mi Store SM Megamall
- Mi Store SM Mall of Asia
- Mi Store SM City North Annex
- Mi Store SM Southmall
- Mi Store TriNoma
- Mi Store Gateway Mall
- Mi Store Market! Market!
- Mi Store Robinsons Place Manila
- Mi Store Lucky Chinatown
- Mi Store Starmall Alabang
- Mi Store SM City Dasmariñas
- Mi Store SM City Santa Rosa
- Mi Store SM City Pampanga
- Mi Store SM City Legazpi
- Mi Store Central Bloc
- Mi Store UP Town Center (opening soon)
Other Xiaomi-related articles you may want to read
- Xiaomi applies to trademark ‘POCO F2.’ New Pocophone coming?
- Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro: Benchmark, specs leaked so far
- Look! This is OPPO, Xiaomi, Vivo’s file-transfer tech in action
Share this Post