It’s not only the Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro that were launched in the Philippines today, May 26. The newest and “lightest” member of Xiaomi‘s Mi Note series got official, too.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite shares many features found in its more expensive sibling. We’re talking about specs that include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor; a fingerprint-sensing 3D curved screen with Gorilla Glass 5 and customizable always-on display designs; a 5,260mAh battery that supports fast charging up to 30 watts out of the box; and MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
However, the smartphone’s 6GB/64GB and 8GB/128GB variants are priced at only P16,990 (around $336) and P18,990 ($375), respectively. They will be available on Lazada Philippines starting June 4.
Video: Livestream of the Redmi Note 9 series and Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite in the Philippines, in case you missed it. Marketing manager Ava Castillo discussed the Mi phone last
Of course, it’s understandable that some features will have to be downgraded considering the lower price point. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite gets a 64-megapixel quad camera on the back instead of a 108-megapixel penta shooter. And its selfie cam is now 16 megapixels instead of 32 megapixels. You can see the complete specs of the unit below.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite specs
- 6.47-inch AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chip
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- Quad 64-megapixel, f/1.89 (main), 8-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra wide), 5-megapixel, f/2.4 (depth), 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (macro) rear cameras
- 16-megapixel, f/2.48 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under display)
- 5,260mAh battery with 30-watt fast charging
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Colors: Nebula Purple, Glacier White, and Midnight Black
Share this Post