Confirmed: It’s not only the Vivo V19 global version that’s launching in the Philippines more than a week from now.
(Update, June 13: Our review is up! Read Vivo V19 Neo review: A midranger with ‘neo’ standards?)
The company has revealed that the cheaper Vivo V19 Neo will also get a local debut June 13th, and you have a chance to win one by signing up here.
Vivo Philippines‘ V19 Neo teaser on Facebook
The Vivo V19 Neo shares almost the same features as the V19, except that it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chip instead of a Snapdragon 712 and that it comes with a single, 32-megapixel selfie shooter instead of getting an extra 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor. Hence the lower price tag.
In Vietnam, the model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage is priced at ₫7,690,000. That’s around P16,577 in Philippine pesos and $332 in U.S. dollars. The V19 variant with the same memory configuration, on the other hand, is selling for RM1,699 (P19,886 or $399) in Malaysia. We’re looking at a difference of more than P3,000 ($60) here.
We don’t know how much the two smartphones will go for in the Philippines, so let’s all stay tuned to the online launch June 13, yes?
Vivo V19 Neo specs
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080p resolution (20:9)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad 48-megapixel (main), 8-megapixel (ultra wide), 2-megapixel (depth), 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- 32-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 4,500mAh battery with 33-watt Vivo FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging
- Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- Colors: Black, blue
Share this Post