(Update, July 25: You may want to check this out, too: Deal: P25,000-off iPhone XS models with free Apple AirPods.)
Especially now with one of the company’s authorized resellers in the Philippines, Power Mac Center, offering them for cheap — we mean cheaper than ever.
In several social media posts, Power Mac Center has announced its new pricing for the said iPhone models:
- Apple iPhone XS Max (64GB): P49,990 now, from P65,990 (original suggested retail price: P74,990)
- Apple iPhone XS Max (256GB): P54,990 now, from P75,990 (original SRP: P84,490)
- Apple iPhone XS Max (512GB): P59,990 now, from P87,990 (original SRP: P97,490)
- Apple iPhone XS (64GB): P42,990 now, from P59,990 (original SRP: P67,990)
- Apple iPhone XS (256GB): P47,990 now, from P69,990 (original SRP: P77,490)
- Apple iPhone XS (512GB): P52,990 now, from P80,990 (original SRP: P90,490)
Affordable, really, considering other Apple authorized resellers that are still offering the said handsets have not dropped their prices to that level just yet. Lazada Philippines, for example, is selling the 64GB iPhone XS for almost P59,000.
Each purchase at Power Mac Center comes with a free Apple case of your choice. And if you get another case, it will be yours for 50% off.
Now, if you buy the 256GB iPhone XS, you can have it for only P1,333.05 per month for 36 months using your HSBC or BPI credit card. This is at 0% interest, mind you.
So, should it be any of these, the Apple iPhone SE, or the upcoming Apple iPhone 12, which could be launched in the Philippines in October? Let us know what you think.
Get the iPhone Xs 256GB for only P1,333.05/mo. in 36 monthlies with 0% interest using your HSBC or BPI credit cards.— Power Mac Center (@PowerMacCenter) July 17, 2020
Terms and conditions apply.
Click here to know more: https://t.co/OkhFNlt0L5 pic.twitter.com/DlSXFjfXh4
Apple iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS specs
- 6.5-inch OLED Super Retina Display, 1,242 x 2,688 resolution, 19.5:9, 458ppi (XS Max)/ 5.8-inch OLED Super Retina Display, 1,125 x 2,436 resolution, 19.5:9, 458ppi (XS)
- A12 Bionic processor
- 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB memory
- Dual 12-megapixel rear cameras (wide and telephoto lenses)
- 7-megapixel front camera
- Face ID
- Stereo sound
- IP68 water-resistance rating (2 meters depth, up to 30 minutes in water)
- Dual-SIM card support through eSIM technology
- Battery life: 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone X (XS Max) / 30 minutes longer than iPhone X (XS)
- Wireless charging
- iOS 12 (upgradable to iOS 13)
Share this Post