They’re both from one company, Xiaomi. They’re both powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chip. One, however, is more expensive than the other, owing likely to the use of more premium materials and better camera sensors, among others.
In the Philippines, the Xiaomi Mi 10 with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage is priced at P34,590 (around $694) while the 8GB/256GB version costs P36,990 ($742). The 6GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB POCO F2 Pro, on the other hand, is cheaper, retailing locally at P26,990 ($542) and P29,990 ($602), respectively.
If you’re after purely processing power, you might want to watch the video posted on international technology site Android Authority‘s Speed Test G channel below. See how the POCO phone — a rebranded Redmi K30 Pro — left the Mi 10 in the dust.
Speed test: POCO F2 Pro vs Xiaomi Mi 10
What is it about the POCO F2 Pro that made it process tasks faster than the Xiaomi Mi 10? Is it because of the former’s UFS 3.1 storage? Is it because its software — a modified version of MIUI — is more optimized than the one on the Mi handset?
Of course, in the end, it’s all about real-world performance, not synthetic tests. Does the speed-test result translate into a significant difference in real usage? Something to think about and experience for yourself.
POCO F2 Pro specs
- 6.67-inch FHD+, 2,400 x 1,080 AMOLED display with HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 5G
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Quad 64MP, f/1.69 (main), 13MP (ultra wide), 5MP (macro), 2MP (depth) rear cameras
- 20MP (main) front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 4,700mAh battery with 30-watt USB-C fast charging
- POCO Launcher 2.0 based on Android 10
- Colors: Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, and Cyber Grey
Xiaomi Mi 10 specs
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 5G and Wi-Fi 6
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Quad rear cameras: 108-megapixel main (f/1.69) + 13-megapixel ultra wide (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel depth (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel macro (f/2.4)
- 20-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (in-display)
- 4,780mAh battery with support for 30-watt fast wired charging, 30-watt fast wireless charging
- Android 10-based MIUI 11
- Colors: Twilight Grey and Coral Green
Share this Post