On September 19, the Xiaomi Mall on Lazada will be offering the POCO X3 NFC at the same prices it launched with at 11 p.m. September 8th. You’ll be able to pick up the base variant with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage for P9,990 (about $206 converted) instead of the usual P10,990 ($227), while the 128GB storage model will drop to P11,990 ($248) from P12,990 ($268).
Though if you can get a little longer, there’s another POCO X3 NFC flash sale happening on Lazada Philippines — and it’s at the Xiaomi official store this time. Same discounted prices, different date and storefront. We saw the promotion on POCO’s official Facebook page.
POCO Philippines’ announcement
Unfortunately, Xiaomi’s official brand store on Lazada won’t bundle this POCO with an active-cooler accessory, but at least you’ll be able to save a bit of cash on an already inexpensive phone with lots to offer.
The POCO X3 NFC is one of the cheapest devices on the market with a 120Hz screen, which should make for a smooth experience when scrolling through menus and navigating apps. It’s also the first to arrive with Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 732G chipset, while the battery backup is rated for all-day usage with a 5,160mAh cell.
At this point, it feels like buying the POCO X3 NFC at a non-discounted price is actually a bad decision. Sure, you’ll get a good-specced device out of it, but there will always be the “what if” feeling and worry that perhaps a better deal exists elsewhere. And although buyer’s remorse can apply to every corner of the retail industry, POCO’s regular flash sales might be more disingenuous than helpful.
POCO X3 NFC specs
- 6.67-inch LCD display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate; 240Hz touch-sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 8nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Quad 64-megapixel, f/1.89 (main), 13-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra-wide), 2-megapixel (macro), 2-megapixel (depth) rear cameras
- 20-megapixel, f/2.2 /front camera
- Fingerprint reader (side-mounted)
- 5,160mAh battery with 33-watt USB-C fast charging (0 to 100% in 65 minutes)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Colors: Shadow Gray, Cobalt Blue
Share this Post