If there’s one thing that has drawn us to Huawei since the P9, it’s that the company has focused on photography. We have taken an interest in shooting and have surely kicked ourselves for not paying attention to how many of the Philippines’ top photographers work while we were still with companies that produce fashion and lifestyle magazines.
The smartphone not only has the top-rated camera systems for taking pictures — including selfies — on DxOMark, it also has the highest score in the video sub-category thus far. While we don’t always agree with the image-quality ratings site’s rankings, we’re with them this time.
Watch the video below to find out why we say the Huawei Mate 40 Pro is something you should really, really, really consider getting when you are interested in mobile videography or are serious about vlogging. This, after more than a month of using it.
Watch this to see for yourself why the Huawei Mate 40 Pro’s videography features — such as real-time HDR, video stabilization, audio zoom and focus, and Story Creator mode, just to name a few — make the phone ideal for vlogging. This was first uploaded to our Facebook page
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro is now available in the Philippines with a suggested retail price of P55,999 (around $1,165 converted). Every purchase of the flagship on Huawei Store Online Philippines comes with two freebies: a Ring Light Case valued at P3,999 ($83) and and an entertainment gift package worth P2,099 ($44).
One of the freebies
Huawei Mate 40 Pro specs
- 6.76-inch curved OLED display, 2,772 x 1,344 resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core 5nm Kirin 9000 processor with built-in 5G
- Mali-G78 MP24 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Quad 50-megapixel, f/1.9 (main), 20-megapixel (Cine ultra-wide), 12-megapixel (periscope telephoto) with OIS, TOF 3D rear cameras, in
- 13-megapixel (Cine), f/2.4, TOF 3D front cameras
- Fingerprint reader (in-display)
- 4,400mAh battery with 66-watt USB-C charging, 50-watt wireless fast charging
- EMUI 11 based on Android 10, Huawei Mobile Services
- IP68 rating
- Color options: Mystic Silver, Black, White, Yellow (leather), Green (leather)
Share this Post