Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
As expected, POCO today unveiled two new smartphones, or “co-flagships,” if you ask the former Xiaomi sub-brand. We already published the local pricing and availability of the POCO F3 in a separate article. And so, now, it’s the POCO X3 Pro‘s turn under the spotlight.
Today’s reveal confirmed what we already knew based on an earlier listing at Xiaomi’s official brand store on Shopee Vietnam: The POCO X3 Pro is indeed powered by a new, 4G-only Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset, coupled with a 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD screen that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and supports up to a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling, as well as quad cameras at the back. The battery is indeed rated at 5,160mAh and can charge up to 33 watts using the included power brick.
All these — and more — at an incredibly low price that’s even more affordable for a limited time.
Globally, the pricing of the POCO X3 Pro is as follows:
- POCO X3 Pro 6GB/128GB: €249 (around P14,405 or $297)
- POCO X3 Pro 8GB/256GB: €269 (P15,564 or $321)
In the Philippines, the POCO X3 Pro will be available at these prices exclusively on Shopee Philippines:
- POCO X3 Pro 6GB/128GB: P12,990 ($268)
- POCO X3 Pro 8GB/256GB: P15,990 ($330)
The first sale date is scheduled for March 24. Early adopters will get a P2,000 ($41) discount across the POCO X3 Pro variants, dropping the price to as low as P10,990 ($227) for the 6GB/128GB storage edition during the said date.
For optics, the X3 Pro boasts the same 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 main sensor as the Redmi K40/POCO F3 and Redmi Note 10 series. The front-facing selfie shooter is 20 megapixels and supports MIUI 12’s Night and Dual Video modes.
As for the Snapdragon 860 inside the POCO X3 Pro, the company claims it can run Genshin Impact — arguably the most demanding Android game around — at a stable 50 frames per second with the graphics set to High. Specs-wise, it’s essentially an overclocked Snapdragon 855 Plus mated to LPDDR4X RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
So, what do you think of the latest POCO smartphones? Feel free to let us know in the comments, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your questions if you have any.
Video: POCO F3 and POCO X3 Pro global launch, in case you missed the livestream
POCO X3 Pro specs
- 6.67-inch FHD+, 2,400 x 1,080, 120Hz LCD screen with HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 (front), 240Hz touch sampling
- 7nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Quada 48-megapixel, f/1.8 (main), 8MP, f/2.2 (ultra wide), 2MP (macro), and 2MP (depth) rear cameras
- 20-megapixel, f/2.2 front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- 5,160mAh battery with 33-watt USB-C fast charging
- MIUI 12 for POCO based on Android 11
- Color options: Phantom Black, Frost Blue, Metal Bronze
Share this Post