At this point, should we even be surprised? POCO has officially launched its newest smartphone with prices that may not be unbelievable anymore, but still very much welcome nonetheless.
(Update, August 8: Our POCO X3 GT review is finally up! Check it out now.)
The POCO X3 GT, known as the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G in China, will be available soon in several regions, including Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa. In the Philippines, the handset will be sold on e-commerce giant Lazada. It is priced as follows:
- 8GB + 128GB: P15,990 (roughly $317)
- 8GB + 256GB: P17,990 ($357)
However, if you buy the POCO X3 GT during the global open sale on August 3 and the local sale on August 10, you can get it for less — only P14,990 ($298) for the base model and P15,990 ($317) for the version with a higher memory configuration. So much value for money? You bet. We’ve been using the smartphone for some time, with our review scheduled for posting anytime soon, and we can attest to its powerhouse performance.
Take note that the POCO X3 GT is powered by a flagship-grade MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G chip. The SoC is built on a 6nm process and features a Mali-G77 MC9 GPU. Its 6.6-inch FHD+ 120Hz DynamicSwitch DotDisplay is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, which we rarely see on non-flagship devices and should offer twice the level of scratch resistance versus Gorilla Glass 5.
POCO X3 GT’s Antutu benchmark score
The X3 GT relies on the brand’s 67-watt Turbo Charging technology — the first time ever on Xiaomi’s POCO phones — to quickly charge its big, 5000mAh battery. You also get a 64-megapixel triple rear camera, a 16-megapixel selfie shooter, a fingerprint sensor that also serves as a power key, and an Android 11-based user interface.
POCO X3 GT specs
- 6.6-inch LCD display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution (20:9) with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor with 5G
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Triple 64-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 67-watt fast charging
- Based on Android 11
Share this Post