OPPO Philippines is set to formally launch the Reno6 Z 5G and Reno6 5G on August 6. The Reno5 successors will both offer 5G connectivity where available, to go with their premium designs and impressive camera features.
(Update, August 10: Our OPPO Reno6 5G review is up! Check it out now.)
(Update, August 6: The OPPO Reno6 5G and OPPO Reno6 Z 5G have been launched in the Philippines! See prices and other details here.)
The company sent us the OPPO Reno6 5G last week, so if you’re interested in the higher-end model that debuted MediaTek’s new Dimensity 900 chipset, you should watch our unboxing video to find out more about the smartphone and what’s inside the retail box.
Our OPPO Reno6 5G unboxing video. The Philippine launch of the series will bring Filipino celebrities Nadine Lustre and James Reid together again
If anything, you may want to see the OPPO Reno6 5G up close — because we promise you that it looks great in front of the camera lens and in person. We can easily say this is the best-looking Reno we’ve seen from OPPO.
Sure, the flat-edge design gives the handset an Apple iPhone vibe, but the hardware itself feels well made and nice to touch, especially with the Reno6 5G’s Reno Glow finish, which gives it a matte surface and a glossy appearance.
Check back after the launch for local price and availability details and our full review of the OPPO Reno6 5G.
OPPO Reno6 5G specs
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution (20:9) with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with 5G
- Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 64-megapixel (main), 8-megapixel (ultra-wide), 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- 32-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 4,300mAh battery with 65-watt fast charging
- ColorOS 11.3 based on Android 11
Share this Post