One of the newly available Xiaomi phones in the Philippines is getting another variant.
The Redmi Note 10S will be released in Starlight Purple, perfect for people who are into bold colors. And we’re one of them. The shades that are currently on the market are Pebble White, Onyx Gray, and Ocean Blue — another version we love.
We checked the listings of all official Xiaomi online stores locally, and it hasn’t appeared anywhere yet, so we’re not sure if the latest color will be available in the Philippines. If it does, the 8GB/128GB unit will most likely be priced at P11,990 (roughly $238 converted) as well, similar to the other variants. The internals are still the same, after all.
Outside the country, the Redmi Note 10S’ 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, and 8GB/128GB memory configurations sell for $229 (P11,533), $249 (P12,540), and $279 (P14,051), respectively.
Announcing the Redmi Note 10S in Starlight Purple
The Android 11-based Redmi Note 10S is Xiaomi’s #64MPAdventurer, sporting a 64-megapixel quad rear camera. It gets a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with a 60Hz refresh rate, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a center punch hole for the 13-megapixel selfie camera.
The battery is rated at 5,000mAh and should be more than sufficient for a full day of medium to heavy use. There’s a MediaTek Helio G95 chip inside and a fingerprint sensor on the side that doubles as a power key.
Redmi Note 10S specs
- 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 60Hz refresh rate
- 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 33-watt USB-C charging
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Colors: Onyx Gray, Pebble White, and Ocean Blue
Share this Post