Launched alongside the Huawei Nova 8i and MatePad 11 in the Philippines, the Huawei Nova 8 is one of the company’s latest premium offerings and boasts flagship features for less money, including a curved OLED screen and a dual battery that can charge from zero to full in under an hour.
Yup, you can get a full charge in the same time it takes you to finish your breakfast or an episode of your favorite show on Netflix. That’s impressive indeed given that the Huawei Nova 8 is a sub-flagship smartphone.
Locally, the Nova 8 carries a suggested retail price of P19,999, or around $395 converted, and is available in a gorgeous Blush Gold color. The lone variant offered here comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage, which should be plenty enough for your photos and video needs.
If you’re in the market for a phone that punches above its weight in terms of features and styling, you might want to check it out. Better still, watch the video we embedded in this article, as we explain the top features of Huawei‘s latest Nova model. Jump to the 4:37 mark to see some of the pictures we took using the Nova 8’s 64-megapixel quad-camera setup.
Huawei Nova 8 specs
- 6.57-inch curved OLED with punch-hole display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution , 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch-sampling rate
- Hexa-core HiSilicon Kirin 820E processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad 64-megapixel, f/1.9 main; 8-megapixel, f/2.4 ultra-wide; 2-megapixel macro; and 2-megapixel (depth) rear cameras
- 32-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 3,800mAh battery with 66-watt fast charging
- EMUI 12
- Color: Blush Gold
Share this Post