A few days ago, Realme held an event in China, where it debuted its latest GT Neo2T and Q3s smartphones and the Realme T1 smartwatch. The former is an iterative update to the GT Neo or X7 Max 5G, which launched earlier this year, and comes with a slightly refreshed back design available in new black and white color options.
At the time of the announcement, it was not clear whether the Realme GT Neo2T will eventually make its way to international markets. But now, thanks to information in the Google Play Console database, we finally have clear indication that the phone will indeed reach global shores, as speculated online.
To recap, the GT Neo2T sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and FHD+ resolution. The front also has a punch hole for the 16-megapixel selfie camera. Inside, you get a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset alongside 8GB or 12GB of RAM (plus up to 7GB of virtual RAM) and a maximum of 256GB of storage. The device runs Realme UI 2.0 based on Android out of the box.
At the back, there’s a 64-megapixel primary camera coupled with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide option and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. The built-in battery is rated at 4,500mAh and supports 65-watt fast charging.
In China, the Realme GT Neo2T is priced as follows:
- 8GB/128GB: ¥2,099 (around $329 or P16,694 converted)
- 8GB/256GB: ¥2,299 ($360 or P18,285)
- 12GB/256GB: ¥2,599 ($407 or P20,671)
Realme GT Neo2T specs
- 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch-sampling rate
- 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor with 5G
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Triple 64-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 4,500mAh battery with 65-watt USB-C charging
- Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- Colors: Jet Black, Glaze White
Image via Weibo
Share this Post