Debuted in India in end-August, the ultra-slim smartphone is already up for preorder in the Philippines until October 8. It has a suggested retail price of P12,999, or roughly $256 converted, and comes with a free smartwatch during the pre-purchase period. You have two colors to choose from: Mirror Black and Midday Dream, which is a mix of blue and pink hues.
Powering the Vivo Y33s is a MediaTek Helio G80 chip paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. But because of Extended RAM 2.0 technology, the RAM can still go up to 12GB. Its triple-card slot likewise supports memory expansion of up to 1TB, so you can put more pictures, videos, and other files in your phone.
Another highlight of the Y33s is its 50-megapixel triple rear camera with eye auto-focus, electronic image stabilization or EIS, and Super Night mode, which also works on the 16-megapixel selfie shooter. Other features include a 5,000mAh battery with 18W Fast Charge tech, a 6.58-inch screen with a waterdrop notch, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and Vivo‘s own user interface interlaced with Android 11.
Vivo Y33s unboxing video
Vivo Y33s specs
- 6.58-inch LCD display, FHD+ resolution
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor
- 8GB RAM, 4GB extended RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 50-megapixel main, 2-megapixel depth, and 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 18-watt USB-C fast charging
- Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Colors: Mirror Black and Midday Dream
Share this Post