One of the gaming phones Nubia launched in China last week has been announced for the international market, including the Philippines.
The global version of the RedMagic 7 is now official, bringing with it the same specs the Chinese variant has — except that its 4,500mAh battery supports 65-watt fast charging instead of 120 watts.
The device still packs Qualcomm’s most powerful chipset thus far, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1; a 6.8-inch AMOLED display with a 165Hz refresh rate and a 720Hz multi-finger touch-sampling rate and one that delivers DCI-P3 100% wide color gamut with a maximum brightness of 700 nits; and the company’s own ICE 8.0 multi-dimensional cooling system with built-in turbofan. There’s the 500Hz dual shoulder triggers with anti-sweat design for that console-like experience. And of course, RedMagic OS 5.0 that’s based on Android 12.
The three models of the RedMagic 7 have the following price tags:
- Obsidian (12GB + 128GB, black): $629 / €629 / £529 (around P32,257)
- Pulsar (16GB + 256GB, gradient): $729 / €729 / £619 (P37,385)
- Supernova (18GB + 256GB, transparent): $799 / €799 / £679 (P40,969)
You can buy the RedMagic 7 from March 10 in the following countries and regions:
- United Kingdom
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- North America: Canada, United States
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Latin America: Chile, Mexico, Peru
Eyeing the RedMagic 7 Pro instead? Don’t worry, it will be released globally as well, but you’d have to wait till the second quarter to get your hands on the more premium model.
RedMagic 7 specs
- 6.8-inch AMOLED screen, FHD+, 165Hz refresh rate, 720Hz touch-sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- 4nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with 5G
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 12GB/16GB/18GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Triple 64-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth rear cameras
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Under-display fingerprint sensor
- 4,500mAh battery with 65-watt USB-C fast charging
- Red Magic OS 5.0 based on Android 12
- Colors: Pulsar, Obsidian, Supernova
Share this Post