When it comes to foldable smartphones, two prominent designs exist. There’s the clamshell type like the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 and Huawei P50 Pocket, as well as the phone-tablet hybrid form factor, which offers more utility in real-world use.
The OPPO Find N was announced in China, where its price starts at ¥7,699 (around $1,220 or P62,581 converted) for 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It is both a phone and a tablet and was launched in December as the company’s first commercial foldable.
Summary of our OPPO Find N review. Watch the video for sample pictures and other details. Check out more of our videos here
We like that the device’s inner folding AMOLED screen doesn’t have a crease despite being made of glass. That’s quite a feat, but does the rest of the flagship foldable phone impress? How did we find the OPPO Find N overall? Watch the embedded video above to find out what we think of the device and see it in action.
So what do you think? Is it something worth checking out? Unfortunately, getting your hands on the Find N might be easier said than done, as OPPO has no plans of making the smartphone available outside China.
OPPO Find N specs
- 7.1-inch LTPO AMOLED main display, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 5.49-inch AMOLED secondary display, 60Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 5nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with 5G
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 256GB/512GB storage
- Triple 50-megapixel main, 13-megapixel ultra-wide, 16-megapixel telephoto rear cameras
- 32-megapixel front cameras (on main and secondary displays)
- Side fingerprint reader
- 4,500mAh battery with 33-watt fast charging
- ColorOS 12 based on Android 11
- Color options: black, white, purple
Share this Post