The OnePlus 10T 5G debuted in the country more than two weeks ago — about the time we posted our unboxing of the device — to compete in the high-end space. It brings with it the fastest charging technology in the company’s history, the 150-watt SuperVOOC tech, which is said to top up the 10T to about 67% after just 10 minutes of charging, or to 100% in roughly 17 minutes.
The OnePlus 10T likewise arrives with the most powerful mobile chipset yet from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1. The SoC is paired with up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
OnePlus 10T 5G review video. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more of our videos
Other features include a 6.7-inch 120Hz adaptive AMOLED display, a rear-camera setup headlined by a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensor with optical image stabilization, a 16-megapixel selfie shooter, an under-screen, and Android 12-based OxygenOS 12.
Clearly, this is a performance-focused phone, but with the promise to “evolve beyond speed.” Is it really, though? Are all of OnePlus’ claims accurate? Watch the video we embedded in this article to find out our verdict on it.
In the Philippines, the OnePlus 10T 5G in Moonstone Black and Jade Green colors is priced at P35,990 (around $634 converted) for the model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. You can buy it from the brand’s store on Shopee or Lazada. The version with 16GB RAM and 256GB storage, which is the unit we have, will also become available in the country at a later date.
OnePlus 10T 5G specs
- 6.7-inch AMOLED 1080P resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 4nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor with 5G
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB/16GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Triple 50-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 4,800mAh battery with 150-watt SuperVOOC wired charging
- OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12
- Color options: Moonstone Black, Jade Green
Share this Post