OPPO Philippines’ Reno8 family has grown bigger with the addition of the OPPO Reno8 T.
As we at Revü divulged almost two weeks ago, the smartphone’s 8GB/256GB 4G model in Sunset Orange or Midnight Black is priced at P18,999 (roughly $346). Get it between today, February 8, and February 18 to receive a free pair of OPPO Enco Buds2 TWS earphones worth P1,999 ($36). And if you buy it from the company’s official online stores on Lazada, Shopee, and TikTok Shop, there will be a “P1,000 ($18) off” voucher for you, too.
Endorsed by Filipina celebrity Nadine Lustre, the OPPO Reno8 T boasts a 100-megapixel triple rear-camera system with portrait-focused features, a personalized Orbit Light Effect, and a 40x microlens, similar to the one in the OPPO Find X3 Pro. Selfies are taken care of by a 32-megapixel sensor that’s housed inside a punch hole on the upper-left side of the screen. The AMOLED panel measures 6.43 inches, has an FHD+ resolution, supports 90Hz refresh and 180Hz touch-sampling rates, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The phone features a 5,000mAh battery with 33-watt SUPERVOOC charging and ColorOS 13 on top of Android 13. Taking care of the processing tasks is a MediaTek Helio G99 4G chip that’s fabbed on a 6nm process.
OPPO Reno8 T (and OPPO Enco Air3) Philippine launch livestream
OPPO Reno8 T specs
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- 6nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G99 processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Triple 100-megapixel main with 40x microlens, 2-megapixel depth, 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 32-megapixel front camera
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 33-watt USB-C charging
- ColorOS 13 based on Android 13
- Color options: Sunset Orange, Midnight Black
Share this Post